Thursday 15 October 2009

Shames and names

Day count - 12.

So, the "telling" continues.
A joy on the whole, with a heartwarming feeling that people are genuinely happy.
A shame that some people are more concerned about themselves, precluding them from sharing in our happy times.
I didn't realise that times like these would highlight some peoples true colours.
Cards marked and positions noted!!

It is strange, all this drip feeding of information! I'm so happy that I could just burst and I wonder if every other father-to-be has this "tourettes" feeling. I keep thinking that I will just shout out our news at any given moment.
I think tomorrow will be the beginning of the end though. Our 1st real social event, so I'm expecting the game to be up.
Hope this is the case, we'll then be able to display the great card from The Frances™, which remains hidden at present.

I caught Karen reading 101 Salivations during the week!
"Inspiration for baby names" she says.
"I despair" I says.
Mind you, "Rex" does have a certain ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment